HELP!! what turbo to buy for gsr integra!!!

jdmteggy315

lol yea u should let me know if it blows. how long have u had it on for and how much hp did it give u wen u tuned it?

Prozon

Kris
It's only been on the car for a few days. It's only been working correctly since last night. (Haven't been driving it.)

Tune is in like three weeks. Bills to pay. -_-
It's killing me to leave it parked lol.

Right now it's only running on a chipped ecu, basemapped. Not really a good thing to drive on. I can't wait to get it fully tuned haha.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Haha thanks, but it's always one step forward, two steps back.

mygsr's

Nice car man, if i were you and only had about a grand to play with first thing i would buy is the turbo then the manifold, intercooler, etc. Get the expensive stuff out of the way then you just have cheaper stuff to buy like injectors, fuel rail, etc. Granted even "cheap" parts like injectors run you a few hundred bucks, still just save a lot and only buy quality name brand parts and your good. Just my 2 cents

jdmteggy315

this guy on craiglist is selling this turbo for 400$. should i get it or not? i am not sure if it is a good name brand
Precision SC34 turbo (rebuilt by blaast performance in canada...new seals and new compressor wheel and balance shaft) has maybe 10 miles on it since that day mostly idle time

Jackmldog

Jack
Nice car man, if i were you and only had about a grand to play with first thing i would buy is the turbo then the manifold, intercooler, etc. Get the expensive stuff out of the way then you just have cheaper stuff to buy like injectors, fuel rail, etc. Granted even "cheap" parts like injectors run you a few hundred bucks, still just save a lot and only buy quality name brand parts and your good. Just my 2 cents
The stock fuel rail should be fine if I'm not mistaken..

Prozon

Kris
I'm running the stock fuel rail, never really understood why people are so for upgrading it. Seems to hold up just fine lol.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
this guy on craiglist is selling this turbo for 400$. should i get it or not? i am not sure if it is a good name brand
Precision SC34 turbo (rebuilt by blaast performance in canada...new seals and new compressor wheel and balance shaft) has maybe 10 miles on it since that day mostly idle time
That's a good brand, kinda small.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
An sc34 is about the size of your average 57 trim turbo. Stay away from Blaast performance anything however. Been reading a bunch of horror stories regarding their company. Wouldnt take a chance with them.

Prozon

Kris
Was that directed at me? It's been like a month or two now, couldnt' say exactly. Very low miles though.. haven't been driving the Teg much.