Here's my slow build I got going on

Injakari

Zombie_Leg!
Door looks great. That the blood red color you're gonna paint the car? And what vinyl paint did you use for the doors? I have a tan interior and want to paint it black, and it looks like yours came out really nice.

JimmyJay

the red on my doors is a nice rich red but i used duplicolor fabric and vynal. let me tell u when i first sprayed a panel down i was amazed with how this stuff did. it looks factory it soaks up the cracks and groves that the factory has in the panels and could not tell that it was painted thats how good it is and for $6 for a can it better be good but yes do it up that way works amazing recommend it to anyone. get it at autozone or advance auto make sure its fabric an vynal and thanks for the compliment on the doors ya they look sick and the other panels r sick as well

Injakari

Zombie_Leg!
How many cans did it take you for all the interior? I considered doing a black and tan interior but prolly go all black if it looks as good as yours. And you said you had tan cloth on the door, you color it or replace it with the red?

JimmyJay

it took roughly 3 cans of the black and 2 or the red but i painted ova the tan cloth and came out good well as u can see but its the way to do it for custom wise lie i said i was amazed at the quality of the paint just stuck right to the panels just wipe down and spray thats it.