Hey California Guys!!!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
They've been talking about legalizing marijuana for years. Will it happen? Who knows? Personally, I don't blaze, so I don't really care.

Apollo

I'd read something about referendums actually making it to a ballot for vote. Actually decriminalizing it for casual consumption, not just medical.

Just curious if there was much discussion going on...

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
they would actually be smart if they legalized it....they would make alot of money taxing it and everyone would be happy lol

Pre10nd

Fuck Legalizing it. California is known for having some of the best Marijuana around. Think about it Californians, if they legalize weed their going to be getting it from us and then we wont have the best weed around. Iono just my opinion. Keep Cali with the best herbs around.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Fuck Legalizing it. California is known for having some of the best Marijuana around. Think about it Californians, if they legalize weed their going to be getting it from us and then we wont have the best weed around. Iono just my opinion. Keep Cali with the best herbs around.
WHO ARE YOU!?

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Old news but yeah, legalizing Weed is up for vote here next year. It wouldn't be BAD; we'd make a lot of money. Though I don't know if I'd trust smoking shit made by the government... They'd probably lace it to be addictive. If not the government, then the tobacco companies would.

Apollo

Though I don't know if I'd trust smoking shit made by the government... They'd probably lace it to be addictive. If not the government, then the tobacco companies would.
Not a bad point actually. Course, if it was legal you could always grow your own.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Not a bad point actually. Course, if it was legal you could always grow your own.
You don't think they'd put a cap on that though? Beer is legal but you can only make a certain amount of batches w/out a license.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
nah you could probably grow as much as you want... you can make all the moonshine your heart desires as long as your not selling it

heykosal

Angkorian
They've been talking about legalizing marijuana for years. Will it happen? Who knows? Personally, I don't blaze, so I don't really care.
You obviously used to;)

they would actually be smart if they legalized it....they would make alot of money taxing it and everyone would be happy lol
True.

Selfish!

You don't think they'd put a cap on that though? Beer is legal but you can only make a certain amount of batches w/out a license.
Enough for personal use!