Hey have you guys heard about E.C.E.?

sparkplugs.com

They’re called Event Culture Entertainment based out of Florida, hosting Auto shows in conjunction with Drift, Time Attack, AutoX and Drag events.

Race participation is open to all and auto shows always seem to include competitions, giveaways, and product showcases.

I’ve talked to guys from NY and CA that were raving about their events. The owner told me to fan them on Facebook for updates on scheduled events.

Here is their facebook fan page!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Tampa-FL/Event-CultureJDM-UPs/106400749409710

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Wait, so are you promoting them or just asking if we know them? I'm in MD and there's not a ton in this area, more local car club stuff etc, since there's no tracks =[

sparkplugs.com

Wait, so are you promoting them or just asking if we know them? I'm in MD and there's not a ton in this area, more local car club stuff etc, since there's no tracks =[
We heard people talking about them some months back so we wanted to check them out. We worked with them over the summer and their events turned out pretty awesome! We wanted to pass the word along as it is a great place for enthusiasts to compete in a safe and leagle environment :D

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
You guys should get some events closer to me, I'd totally be down for it.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Awesome, keep us (me) posted, I'm also getting due for spark plugs, so look for that soon haha.