HID ballast brand?

Ganyon

It works. Looks like a cheap ebay kit to me. Although, it could be an older ddm tuning kit.

98 Integra GS-R

So what you think I should do about getting a new ballast cause one of the hi beams is out. Just buy a new kit and replace both hi beams?

Ganyon

Yeah I would. Or just go back to halogen bulbs. Think about it. Hid's take time to warm up. So when using your high beams, you turn the lights on and off multiple times. Each time they need to warm up. Also, the constant on and off will kill the ballast and bulbs much faster. What you could do too is switch the ballast with the one on the other side to make sure its bad. It could just be a bulb issue.

98 Integra GS-R

Yeah ill try that and I installed HIDS on my teg but I only did low beams cause there bright enough lol she just got the car yesterday so im just kinda going through everything.

Ganyon

I only have hid's in my low beams too. They look amazing, but I have a retrofit too, which also helps out.

paoloDa92

In my opinion, if you get HIDs for your car you NEED TO ALIGN them properly. (as much as you can so youre not blinding people)

HIDs>Halogen bulbs any day.

If you can align your headlights properly you wont be blinding people.

Ganyon

In my opinion, if you get HIDs for your car you NEED TO ALIGN them properly. (as much as you can so youre not blinding people)

HIDs>Halogen bulbs any day.

If you can align your headlights properly you wont be blinding people.
This or do it even more correctly by doing a retrofit.