Hipower motorsports a++++

Rich-PMS

Picked up a bare license plate relocater from them. Shipping was quick and communication was topnotch!
Install was straight forward, quality is awesome!

Overall very happy!

Pictures-

basecoat

Metalic gold

installed

Ziptie is ghetto. I drilled holes that will NEVER be seen, and used te supplied bolts/nuts :)
thats the best way. There are made so you can drill the holes on your bumper and take it off and you wont see the holes.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
I didn't want or thought that i feel the need to create another thread of the same store/company so i'll just add on to here.

HiPower Motorsports.

They have great customer service. I Pm'ed them here and literally every question asked, there was a response within minutes. They are VERY helpful. I also called over the phone just to double check about the package arriving and they answered it instantly and answered all my questions.

THe ClubIntegra deals are sweet. Shipping was insanely fast. The order was leaving from UPS on 3/1 and the packaged arrived just now 3/3 at 7:32 PM.

There is much more, but at the end of it all, HiPower Motorsports is LEGIT.

A++++++

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
^ good review. sounds like I'll probably be getting me one of those soon as well. :) a cheap mod, but still substantial

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
my review does no justice. the guys there are great and they got great deals. the Type 1 coilovers were $620 at their site and since they are CI sponsors, the price drops down to $585 with free shipping.

great guys there and VERY easy to talk too. All they want to do is help and communication is fantastic.