HKS Hi-power cat back exhaust

Theasian

The difference between the DC and DB exhaust is at the muffler. The DB tail pipe section is 4 inches longer. All you need to do is extend the tip of the muffler, otherwise it will sit tucked behind the rear bumper.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
or get one for a 92-95 eg coupe/sedan. That's what I did with my Yonaka and it bolted up perfectly

98 Integra GS-R

Alright sounds goods thanks does anyone know how loud the HKS Hi power actually is in person I've watched videos and stuff but never heard in person lol

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I have an Apexi N1 on mine and it just sounds amazing. Before that, I had an Apexi ws2 and it was way too quiet. You heard the engine more than the exhaust. The N1 is not loud at all. Sounds very deep at normal cruising. Trading that for my ws2 was the best decision I made for my car.

I'm pretty sure the Apexi N1 and the Hi-power are identical, so my post can help. I'm not entirely sure though.

giLDC4

Slow&Low
Alright sounds goods thanks does anyone know how loud the HKS Hi power actually is in person I've watched videos and stuff but never heard in person lol
Its just a bit loud. And I had it on a 6 cylinder; my old 3000gt. You can just go to your local muffler shop, that is what I did. Bought the muffler, and got custom piping.