honda day!

00tegls

thats why you pay the extra 20 and show it off :)

David.95LS

Delwarian
yeah some kind of "honda day" that turns away enthusiasts at the gate, we drove 4 fucking hours to go to this show for them to tell us turn around. what kind of event coordinator is that too turn away paying customers? there was atleast 200 cars in front of us that got told to turn around and some insane amount behind us. this is the first time ive ever been told "no ones aloud in" at a meet. we werent even aloud to park somewhere and walk. its a shame too because i will never attend any other honda day meet again, and neither will the 25+ cars we had with us...

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
yeah some kind of "honda day" that turns away enthusiasts at the gate, we drove 4 f***ing hours to go to this show for them to tell us turn around. what kind of event coordinator is that too turn away paying customers? there was atleast 200 cars in front of us that got told to turn around and some insane amount behind us. this is the first time ive ever been told "no ones aloud in" at a meet. we werent even aloud to park somewhere and walk. its a shame too because i will never attend any other honda day meet again, and neither will the 25+ cars we had with us...
i saw alot of deleware tags in traffic there too, who were you driving with? Guy behind us was in a newer white civic si from deleware before he turned around. Sounds like you were head of us though, we got about 2 miles away before a whole bunch of faggots started going down oncoming traffic, at that point i threw a uturn and said fuck this bullshit, little did we know that the whole event was shut down. When we got the end of jackson road to go back into berlin i finally saw they shut the town down to local traffic. I posted all the pics in the lounge too.