Hood opinions what you guys think?

Backwoodz Tuner

Well wanted everyones opinion on what hoods they thought were the best. Oem style , oem style carbon fibered, or some sort of after market set up. I was really thinkin bout gettin one of them invader 2 style cf hood. I like that style a lot. I currently got an old faded oem cf hood I was gonna have re cleared. I jus wanted your all opinions and ideas.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
you can color match the carbon hood if the clear coat is way to fucked up and/or has deep scratches. its still serves the purpose of being super light and durable. thats what i did. i bought a used carbon fiber hood for $80 bucks. i plan on refurbishing it and color matching it.

i sorta like the invader only if you have a turbo setup, but you gotta think about when it rains... you're screwed.

IMO you can't beat the OEM look.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
With your car you have more flexability then most of the cars with lips and OEM bumpers. A lot of aftermarket hoods look out of place, but can look ok with a body kit.

I think you could pull these off:
Seibon XT

Seibon VSII:

I would probably go with reclearing your current one out of all the options.

Backwoodz Tuner

Yeah those hoods are nice , but I like the one with the single inverter hood.but I guess in reality I'll probably fix my oem cf. And spend my ends on more GO FAST parts! Lol. But thanks guys for the advice.

weakson

you can color match the carbon hood if the clear coat is way to fucked up and/or has deep scratches. its still serves the purpose of being super light and durable. thats what i did. i bought a used carbon fiber hood for $80 bucks. i plan on refurbishing it and color matching it.

i sorta like the invader only if you have a turbo setup, but you gotta think about when it rains... you're screwed.

IMO you can't beat the OEM look.

fo sure cant never beat the OEM LOOK