Houston Car Shows?

BrainDeadSpeed

Southern Imports
I'm planning on taking my car to Texas Show Down and/or Los Magnificos. Both have an option for Under Construction cars and I'll be entering mine as Under Construction.

Sadly the websites for the events are both crapped out (hoping it doesn't mean there won't be one this year), for those that don't know Texas Show Down has been going on since like 2005, have many competitions including such things as burn out, stereo, Best Car, Best Truck, Mild to Wild contests, Under Construction contests. Usually live music, wet t-shirt, and all sorts of games to play. It's usually in July. Hosted at The Delta Downs raceway.

Los Magnificos I don't know when it started but I've gone for the past 3 years, and it's usually in November or December. Always live local Houston rappers, it's really a place for people to show off their car, some shit buckets, some priceless pieces of metallic art... Inside Reliant Arena (or Stadium, I forget which is which). They usually have a lot of good vendors from clothing to car parts. Also, a lot of the same cars get showed over and over, there wasn't much new stuff in 2010.

Both events are cool, Show Down is outside in July which can get HOT, and Los Magnificos is inside Reliant but usually you have to deal with some ghetto people.

Anyways... Is anyone planning on showing off? I know there are plenty more shows in and around Houston but those I always go to.

I have yet to get an confirmation email from HoustonIntegra.com, which is why I am not on there yet.
I'll go ahead and activate you. I'll look into the email problem as well.:D
Edit: Seems the email went through before I read this.