How Low Is Ur Ride, Got Pics?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
I just got my car, and dont really know where to start, i got a good credit limit on my card...hehe so i'ma slide that sucker til it fades. I'ma start off with Apexi N1 Catback Sys. I dont just want a muffler and sound, i was to go all the way, thats gonna run me bout 600, but the real reason i make this topic was i want thinking bout how low i should go to get the great look and still be able to go over 30mph on a reg. street. I'm currently looking at Tien Basic Damper Kit(expensive for me cuz i'm poor), The Skunk2 Coilovers(350bucks!?) i just want to get a good encomical kit with Shocks if possible, adjustable coilovers is a must, where i live, road is all FU*K UP!

oh yea..How low is ur ride?
what you got?
and.. Got Pics???

Last edited:

Baldy201

I am riding on H&R sports 1.75"F and 1.5" rear.

Gound control Coilovers are good coils. they have the option of getting a custom spring rate or the basic rate. I dont know price wise.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
thats nice baldy, u have problems wit speedbumps? i was thinking maybe 1.75 all around fo me

6sic6

I'm not a Teg but, I've got Tein Basic Coilovers and the ride is awesome. I'm lowered a lil over 2".

Attachments

Last edited:

mist3r Lin

I can make it as low as you want it :)

Mine's stock height because I'm having "issues" with my install... grrrr