`*How-To/DIY: Cheap Simple Anti-Theft Mod to Protecting Integra Turn Signal Lights

scraping_DB

Obviously, a good alarm security system is HIGHLY recommended alongside with other layers of security to protect your car. But what about parts that's been factory installed but easy to steal? In this post, I'm specifically focusing on the stock turn signal lights on the third generation Integra models, ranging from 1994-2001 production years.

The 1994-2001 stock turn signal lights are usually easier to come by to replace. But what about the rare 1993.5-1995 Honda Integra Si-VTEC or 1998-2001 European Honda Integra Type R turn signal lights?

Well I'm here to show you a very simple, inexpensively effective & another layer of security add-on modification to protect your turn signal lights. This mod only requires 2 screws and creating a hole on the back of each turn signal light bracket slots.

Step 1: Remove the Front Bumper

Step 2: Remove the turn signal light brackets off the back of the bumper, held by 3 screws per side

Step 3: Create the holes for both turn signal light bracket slots

Step 4: Insert the screws through the turn signal light slot in each bracket

Step 5: Mount the brackets back onto the bumper

Step 6: Finished! Now it is more difficult for a thief to steal the turn signal lights without damaging the integrity.

I hope you enjoyed this How-To/DIY article & have a great day! :D If you're interested for moreIntegra How-To/DIY Guides & eBooks, check out my site @ www.howtodiyintegra.com

Last edited:

scraping_DB

Charly[horse];1368179 said:
Nice write-up. Can you still access the bulbs though without pulling the whole bumper?
Thanks! Yep; just gotta turn the wheel all the way to either left/right to give room to access the bulbs.