How to install a V-AFC to an 0BD2 LS ECU

skyofjapan

VAFC problem!!!!

Does anyone know how to install the V-AFC to 0BD2 LS ECU??? Please let me know. I got turbo for my teg. I need to install it ASAP because it is too lag :cry: :cry:

skyofjapan

cabezzzdb8 said:
Why are you using a v afc on a non vtec motor? is it an ls/vtec?
It will be LS/VTEC but not now. I need to use it to control the air and fuel for my turbo. It is too lag right now. I need to put it on.

siscoke

thats not the only cause of your lag mate. turbo size and rest of the setup also determine your lag and dont know if you can make up for that by using a VAFC :s why dont you get a hondata, fast, greddy, ... management system wich is lil more expensive but will give u lots more power with ur turbosetup :s

btw can a VAFC also control air? thought it was only fuel management (increase or decrease)

dont start a certain setup if you cant complete it with all the necessary parts id say :s

greetz sis

skyofjapan

siscoke said:
thats not the only cause of your lag mate. turbo size and rest of the setup also determine your lag and dont know if you can make up for that by using a VAFC :s why dont you get a hondata, fast, greddy, ... management system wich is lil more expensive but will give u lots more power with ur turbosetup :s

btw can a VAFC also control air? thought it was only fuel management (increase or decrease)

dont start a certain setup if you cant complete it with all the necessary parts id say :s

greetz sis
cuz i gonna get the vtec head soon.. and the vafc i bought kinda cheap.. that why i bought it..

siscoke

skyofjapan said:
cuz i gonna get the vtec head soon.. and the vafc i bought kinda cheap.. that why i bought it..
i can c why you got it but still think it wont resolve your problem. are u sure bout the aircontrol...??

those were my questions :D ;)

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
The apexi safc is the the one for turbo set up's

skyofjapan

siscoke said:
i can c why you got it but still think it wont resolve your problem. are u sure bout the aircontrol...??

those were my questions :D ;)
Yeah, I think so.. ple let me know the LS OBD2 connector if you know. Thanks.

siscoke

to my knowledge they aint the same SAFC is for non vtec cars (and i know a guy with a turbo that has one now that u mention it) and the Vafc is a vtec controller wich is fine since ur goin ls/vte/

have u got the extra harnass bought with it when u purchased ur vafc. cause there is a extra harnass (few friens of mine have it) and i think thats maybe what u need for ur obd2

skyofjapan

siscoke said:
to my knowledge they aint the same SAFC is for non vtec cars (and i know a guy with a turbo that has one now that u mention it) and the Vafc is a vtec controller wich is fine since ur goin ls/vte/

have u got the extra harnass bought with it when u purchased ur vafc. cause there is a extra harnass (few friens of mine have it) and i think thats maybe what u need for ur obd2
Yeah, I have that harness. All I need right now is the ECU connector. If you can find it for me. thank you very much.

skyofjapan

thanks guys about reply my question and I found how and put it on already.. now my car not lagging anymore.... :D

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
skyofjapan said:
thanks guys about reply my question and I found how and put it on already.. now my car not lagging anymore.... :D
Ok :what:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

siscoke

atleast put all ur info here then :s what cable or connector did u need (name/brand/number ...) and how did u fix the lag...

greetz sis

skyofjapan

siscoke said:
atleast put all ur info here then :s what cable or connector did u need (name/brand/number ...) and how did u fix the lag...

greetz sis
hehe, that is my secret, me and my cousin found out after 2 days laid our ass off in computer, it is really not lag any more , it run like normal now... :D