how to remove headliner? DB7/DB8

mirrorimg

when wrapping the panels and headliner, what is the procedure that is taken to apply the fabric? should you do anything with the panels/headliner like go over it with a scuff pad (scotch brite)? im sure you wouldn't want to stretch the material on as it could alter the pattern?

mirrormg, was the reason why your headliner sagged because your material was thinner and didnt want the glue to bleed through?
Its starting to sag because I applied the adhesive pretty thin in some areas because I didnt want to to bleed through. I also did not wait a couple times for the adhesive to get tacky prior to putting the two surfaces together. When I redo it, I will reuse the fabric as it now has the film on the back that will act as a "backing," so to speak.

what are those screw plugs called? idk i forgot, but some one posted them on a similar forum, you could use a couple of those to prevent sagging, there made for headliners, pretty small and i think come in different colors
I think those little buttons with the corkscrew pin are pretty visible if you look for them, unless you position a lot of them to form a pattern. They are also raised a bit and stick out from the fabric. I would rather redo the headliner over and over instead of using those buttons, but that just me.

GSRtuner

Ok I didnt see the screws but it was getting dark. Thanks