hybrid head combo

Baldy201

the only diffrence is in the block. the B20 is a ls block boreed out to 84mm. that is about it. they are basicly the same engine.

LarGray

I dun know much about cars so i have a question. i wanna know how much hp i would get it if i drop a ctr head in a Ls? and how much you think it would cost me.and wat is hybrid??

Spectacula Acura

well first a hybrid is a crossing of two cars motor block head combos. A ctr head would be making an ls/vtec theres a thread already up about that subject.

LarGray

so it would give me as much horsepower as an ls vtec? cuz i can't understand wat your saying. no disrepect
would the vtec system give me the extra 45 horsepower to be at the type r stoke hp?

Baldy201

there is no set number of HP that you will get when you go LS/VTEC. There are difrent factors that determine the HP. How well the engine was taken car of, what head you put on it, what parts you have on it already. so just saying that i will get an extra 45 hp when i bolt on this head is an estimate and not a fact. you will get more HP if you bolt on a type R head than a GSR head, I dont know the diffrences between the ITR and CTR heads, but i cant imagine they are that diffrent. If you have any more questions just ask about LS/VTEC or about engines in general.