hypocrite maybe?

j13

Keep It Clean
I hate when people join the forum to sell a complete vehicle, especially if it's an overpriced Honda/Acura...it just seems like someone who doesn't care for the site and just looking at pawning off their car...plus it adds to the worthless clutter.

BUTTTT

if someone joins to sell a part from there car it's not so bad...they're probably going to be a long time poster? Or someone who sells good parts?

I know it doesn't make sense.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I take the most neutral and positive stance available; too me, the only real answer. Join to sell a valve stem, join to sell a car; but follow the mother fucking rules.
If you think about it, traffic is created by them joining to post in our very understocked FS section; which also gives us a chance to jump on deals when they come through.

whitedc4

Most of us already have the car tho so maybe that's why people are more easy to be critical on those threads.

j13

Keep It Clean
I take the most neutral and positive stance available; too me, the only real answer. Join to sell a valve stem, join to sell a car; but follow the mother f***ing rules.
If you think about it, traffic is created by them joining to post in our very understocked FS section; which also gives us a chance to jump on deals when they come through.
Rules, yes! Its also funny when 20 users repeat the same thing about following the rules...I think it would be wise to have 200 post and member for 30 days to be able to sell.....

As far as traffic..> HONDA MARKET PLACE is the place to go for anything Honda Acura. Hundreds of buyers and sellers and sad to say..flakers.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Rules, yes! Its also funny when 20 users repeat the same thing about following the rules...
This is what gets to me the most. If one person has already said something, why the FUCK do you have to repeat it for 3 more pages of useless crap, and then complain that people don't post more often? If i was a newcomer, that would sure as shit scare me off.

j13

Keep It Clean
This is what gets to me the most. If one person has already said something, why the f*** do you have to repeat it for 3 more pages of useless crap, and then complain that people don't post more often? If i was a newcomer, that would sure as s*** scare me off.
Yeah that's another reason not to act all hard to a newb...I bet about a hundred have got ran off already haha

Flakers unite on h-t alllll day long.
I know, it's sad. What's even more sad and weird is that sellers are becoming more and more flakers..how does that happen when they want/need the money!