I Can't Find Ooooooonnnnnnneeeeee!!!!!!

cripemaster

I can't find a front strut tower bar for my 1990 GS. I can't find one to fit my car, because I have abs. Please help if you know of one to fit my car.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'm not sure if that one will fit over the ABS

Try one of these, they fit.

Prices may not be up to date, Vision bar also fits and is easy to find.
GAB $200
Lightspeed $160
Spoon $150
Z-Speed $130
Greddy/Trust $100
Momocourse $100
Tenzo R $90
Matrix $75
OBX-R $60
Pilot Motorsports $60

Edit:
Be prepared for clearance issues with the dashpot. This bar looks a lot like the post above this also.

Last edited:

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
Greddy makes a bar for the DA? I could never find one, or the GAB one, I knew i should have grabbed it when it was on ebay. I have the APR bar, but it's for non abs.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
damn those engine bays are cramped
Yea, the DA is full of design flaws in a lot of areas. ESPECIALLY the engine bay. The battery is HUGE and sits at the front of the car, you can't correctly position a funnel to put coolant in the reservoir tank because the hood hook is right next to it, and don't even get me started with something simple as replacing a radiator fan :cussing: On top of taking out the big ass battery, I probably bent up the A/C lines trying to move them out the way, and messed up the little flaps on the radiator in the process of trying to pull the broken fan out. Oh well, no more overheating! :thumbs up

Everything is conveniently placed out in the open under the hood of the DC. Well, except the alternator, lol.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
the pic of the gold cover just gave me an idea of where i need to mount my fuse box!! my damn APR bar is huge.