I hate being revved at.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
The other night i was just at a stoplight when i heard an engine and looked over to see some buzz cut-ed mid 20 year old in a early 90's taurus sho staring at me and revving.

I proceeded to shake my head and drive away normally.

Seriously?

djh1991

ill smoke him off the line then get on the brakes and let him pass me. btw, i dont wanna hear the dont road race speech.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
ill smoke him off the line then get on the brakes and let him pass me. btw, i dont wanna hear the dont road race speech.
as long as you dont peel the tires or go above the speed limit you have done nothing illegal...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
street racing is stupid. a cop could pop out of nowhere and get you :shock: :rolf:

but that shit happens quite often with me. i tell em fuck racing and get out of their fucking car. that'll shut em up :thumbs up

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I hear that, driving an EBP EM1 attracts all the douchers.

I got revved at by a car passing by while sitting in the turning lane. I laugh at it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm immature when it comes to stuff like that. I don't start anything, but depending on what I was driving, might go along with it. :lol:

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
i rev at everyone! i use it as a horn though because my hatches horn doesnt work .. lol but seriously i get revved at all the time. i just laugh