I hate the streets in Hanover Pa.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Last night my girlfriend, my buddy Fat Jay, and his friend Chris went to Hanover to see the street races, and maybe catch a movie. BIG MISTAKE.

Weight in my Car.
1. Me=200lbs
2. Fat Jay=320
3. Chris=185
4. Tiffany=120

Needless to say i was riding low. I was maybe 3" off the gound. Kept scrapping. Hanover has Ruts in their streets, pot holes, man holes, sections of highway missing....yeah missing. and fucking speed bumps. i avoid them at all cost with just me in the car...try it with an extra 600+ lbs. never again i tell you. OR if i do go, just me and Tiffany

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You were up there last nite? You going out next week? I go up, but dont really race. Synchros dont like to work like they used to in the teg.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
120lbs, if shes 4'7" shed be a fat chick. But it should be no fat people (or over 200 ect) Car will scrape.

DarkDB1

Thats nothing...

Me (driver)= 203
My friend (front passenger)= 140
My sister (rear in white)= 220
My sisters boyfriend (red head in back)= 300+
My sisters and her boyfriends friend (guy in middle)= 150

Ugh, I dont even want to calculate all that... the numbers are too high, ill cry if i figure it out :cry:

Although they the "friend" was only in the car to move from 1 side of the huge lot to the other, i avoided most speed bumps but there was afew dips... and 1 speed bump... almost lost my muffler :cry:

DarkDB1

Last night.

I was going to go babysit for my brother and sister inlaw, I had my sister and her boyfriend with me...

We were going down a major street over here (Industrial blvd) and im just cruising along at like 40MPH, then out of nowhere I hear/feel a big ass boom... I felt the car slam against the floor, I hit a pot hole...

I have gone over this pot hole many many times with just me and my sister in the car without anything happening...

I mean iv hit many pot holes when i had my slammed automatic integra but nothing like this, I had to pull over and make sure it didnt bend the rim, put a bubble in the tire, leaking any fluid or the mud flappy thingy broke off... It drove fine, alignment not affected... But that was at night, i need to inspect it today :cry:

tonys2teg

super brother
Man Try Having A Huge As Tsudo Exhaust That When Ever Some Sits In The Back Seat The Dam Thing Scrapes On Every Bump And My Car Is Not Lowered

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
yea my girl is 120 5'8". I don't really go to hanover to much its kinda a hike for me. But when i do ill let everyone know, maybe we could meet somewhere on eisenhower blvd. if anyone is down?