I just owned something, didnt really want to.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Started tearing into the passenger side trailing arm, and I guess my monster buffness over powered my socket. Those bastards at sears better own up to the "lifetime warranty"

15 year old teg > 14mm 3/8" drive craftsman socket

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
craftsman is "okay" stuff... its affordable and backed up with lifetime warranty... but if anything

SNAP-ON > CRAFTSMAN

fightinchunk

fatasian
SilverDB8 said:
craftsman is "okay" stuff... its affordable and backed up with lifetime warranty... but if anything

SNAP-ON > CRAFTSMAN
second that. If every f1 team used snap on , then they have to be doing something right

speedin

The Transporter
screw snap-on. not worth the $ even remotely. craftsman. u have no idea how many snap-on sockets ive broke. even broke a socket wrench. just get ur new one and use some penitrant on that evil bolt.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
snap-on will break just as often as a craftsmen. i broke a snap-on rachet just the other day. its a little pricey considering that if a craftsmen breaks then sears will replace it free....no questions asked.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
sears will honor your shit no prob my dad bought a full socket set AT A GARAGE SALE .... so far ive broken a few sockets and the 1/2 drive and gotten em all repalced free .... ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE is same as sears thats who has been warranting mine.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
They were out of the 14 when i went there, tried to hook me up with a deep and a 12 point.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
i did the same thing to a fuckin breaker bar when i was using it for leverage trying to get the axle nut off my driver side front axle. broke that fucker right down the middle. and bent the damn craftsman ratchet.

lol, two beasts workin on G2's and accidently owned their own tools.

IMO Craftsman > Snap-On. mainly because of the lifetime warranty. i'd rather spend a few extra bucks up front cuz i know that sears will replace it without question.