i know dis off the topic though Celica GTS vs RSX Type S

jdmgsr04

ok i know dis is off the topic me and my firend with the celica GTS has cai and exhaust and coil overs were looking for someone to race one sat. night. it was like 12:00 and then we see dis Yellow RSX Type S it look bad ass all i know is that he had exhaust so we followed him. he Rev us up and my firend rev back. when we hit the highway were going like 50 or 60 mph roll and my firend downshifted and so did the rsx type s the rsx took us off the line put u pulled in top end. and after that my firend in the celica wanted to go again but he didnt want to run again. which was gay :x. i never new we could beat a RSX 8) .

slikk

Money Getter
you didnt beat the car you beat the driver.

MR RSX cant drive

i seen a girl with an 95LS whup a dude ass, he has a late model mustang (not sure of the year)

hyper98gsr

yea i think it was the driver two. maybe the gts has a better downshift, being a 6-speed.

jdmgsr04

i think it was the driver because i seen rsx type s kill a celica and plus the dude in the RSX Type S put integra Type R and had Type R on the side and i know they dont make type R here in the US

rotoryxtreme

this seems to be my area....I have two friends...well more than 2 but i'm talking about 2 of them...1 - 01 celica GTS 2- 02 RSX type S ... these two guys have been going head to head since day one....they both have the same exhaust but the RSX has the short ram intake and the celica has a Cold Air...the two have both won equally....but the RSX will walk on the interstate....and they both have 6 speeds....for whoever said "The celica had a better down shift b/c of a 6 speed" but they are both equal cars its kinda funny.... talk about a power trip between them 2...

hyper98gsr

Originally posted by "jdmgsr04"

what u have on ur GS-R. hyper GS-R
all i have at the moment is prolite flywheel, 6-puck clutch, skunk2 shifter, and cai. i pull on those all the time. i pulled hard on a jetta vr6 yesterday too. i was surprised. i love my car.

DownShift96GSR

I can pull on Celica GTS in my GSR. I pulled a Type S once on a 40mph roll. And those Jetta GTI's, i've walked on two of them. One running 15psi and the other running 12psi. They ain't all that fast and niether are the GTSs. Type Ss are quick depending the driver. I'm not sitting here saying my cars fast or nothing, but a car is just a car, but a good driver makes the difference in performance and speed.

rotoryxtreme

downshifter, where r u from? i have a friend who has a GTS. he thinks teg's are ugly and slow. i finally found a decent gsr to run him, and he backed out. you need to come to nashville, tn and run him. my other friend's type s beats him every time.

DownShift96GSR

Rotory, I'm in the southwest in hell hole new mexico. But no doubt if I could I would roll up there. I've never really been to Tennessee. I was once, my mom, grandma and I drove through it, but I was like 16 months old.

jav8or

jdmgsr04 said:
i think it was the driver because i seen rsx type s kill a celica and plus the dude in the RSX Type S put integra Type R and had Type R on the side and i know they dont make type R here in the US
one is not gonna kill the other.
again all things being equal, whoever gets the better launch will win the race.....Done!

DC2LSVTEC

could have been a base model with Integra Type R badges, and if it was a type s with integra type r badges, it could've just been the driver

94DC2nAL

i have ran both of those cars and pulled on both in my gsr without nitrous. It really is who is the better driver on those cars.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
trust me...there is no way ur friend's GTS can beat a Type S, in good hands,...if it was in better, u would be smelling smoke