I love my 2000 GS 4Dr

kwheels

DB <3
I just wanted to share some pictures of my car. My first integra, or even honda/acura for that matter....I'm in love. Had to do a little fixing up, but she was in pretty good shape when I bought her. I plan on leaving it mechanically stock until something catastrophic happens to the motor. But I do love electronics.....so far I have done:
Full interior and exterior LED conversion
5000k HID's in the low beam projectors
VIPER Alarm + keyless entry
Bluetooth head unit + sub
Bluetooth OBD II adapter(on a Y OBD cable, adapter hidden in dash, still have a port for emissions)
Nexus 7 locks into dash between head unit and cup holder
Wired map lights to come on with door/dome light
OEM GSR strut tower brace
And tinted windows, tail lights, and black housing turn signals
And no thread would be complete without pictures! I need to do a new photoshoot, so I apologize in advance, as they are not all taken at the same stage in the project.

Lit only with interior LED's

Almost 40mpg avg on my 16 mile city drive home from work

EDIT: one more pic of my upper control center... hard wired Radar Detector, and the mic for the bluetooth hands free radio/phone.... I really like my data + tech

Last edited:

kwheels

DB <3
I want! tell us about it :) looking good like a nice clean start

I run a $25 ELM 32 OBD II Bluetooth adapter(you can see it in the corner of the picture, but as mentioned above, its now hidden in the dash), using the app Torque, on my Android Nexus 7. I use the tablet all day, so it is just locked in place with the cup holder when I need it in the car. You can see the red/pink case in the picture(has since been replaced with black), which is silicon, and holds the tablet VERY securely. It charges from the USB on my head unit.

The app, Torque, is very full of features. You can add any type of gauge for any sensor your car has. I have heard you can even make a tach that lights up red when you are in VTEC. I use it strictly for economy, as this car is my DD, and has almost 230k miles on it. It reminds me not to drive around like a boy racer and instead makes it a game of MPG's.

Total cost for the setup(not including $199 tablet that I already had)

OBD Adapter(not the one I have, but my roommate uses it, it works, and is much smaller.) $15
OBD Y Cable(to hide the adapter, and leave a stockish OBD port for emissions/tuning/whatever) $8
TPU Gel Case(keeps it from sliding out on turns) $8

Total cost(if you already have the tablet) = $31

Last edited: