I need a estimated price on suspension.......Help

GSR6377

Tein SS coilovers, Skunk2 Rear camber kit, Ingalls front camber kit w/installation? Any other sugestions for set ups?

Thanks Everyone

evan2

i paid 975 shipped for my tein ss, ive seen them for 800 something at some places it all depends where you get them

skunk2 camber kit, shit i forgot how much i paid but it was like 100-150 i think, I dont remember honestly might of been like 100
install wasnt hard really, just some tight places to work

dont mess with a rear camber kit

dont pay for installation

shit your near me.. im north west florida, fort walton beach destin area

you drive down here ill install them with you..

or i can give you my full write up on both and you can do it yourself its easy

abej6

clubcivic.com is having a group buy for tein right now... it wouldnt hurt to stroll on over there, and check out that situatuion...

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
you are probably looking at about 1500 for instalation. the SS is generally about 1000 after taxes, the camber kits in front and rear will probably cost you about 300 bucks, and installation is gonna run about 200 or so, maybe more. i do all the installation on my car, so im not familiar with installation prices. im actually going to install my Camber kit today, front and rear, ill see if i can make a "How To" for it

evan2

dont waste time with a rear camber kit, honestly you can prob just adjust the toe of the car that is what really eats the tires.. id still ge ta camber kit in the front to be safe plus it puts all of the tires on the ground..

the rear.. just get longer grade 8 bolts n big washers.. you need 2 bolts for each side, washers well get a lot it depends on much camber you have to adjust i havent touched mine and the rear is pefect though i only went half way down on the teins in the back.. and i can get like one finger in the whell well..

on the front its 8 or 9 rings from the bottom and i can get 1 ifinger in there though im about ti raise it some for a reason

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i already tried the washer rear camber trick. didnt really work. i wanted to get the rear camber kit since i want it to be adjustable for when i got the track, so i can camber the wheels for better turning. my rear tires had very little wear on them, it was the fronts that got eaten, so when i put on my kit today, i swapped rears and fronts. all is good now