i need help with my 95 integra!!!!

mastahjay613

[SIZE=6] I need help with my integ 95 4 door LS motor..... suspension....modifications on engine....
and interior wise plssssssssssssssssssssssss help......
[/SIZE]

mastahjay613

Baldy201 said:
what kind of help?
engine wise it's an ls motor should i put a vtec head and and change the the cams or just
the heads for now...and where can i get a cheap one

Chuckie Finster

Now the next question is what do you plan to do with the car? Road race, drag race, autocross??? Question is still to broad 'cause I could just give you a list of things to do to your car but it may not be suited for the type of driving you'll be doing.

mastahjay613

Chuckie Finster said:
Now the next question is what do you plan to do with the car? Road race, drag race, autocross??? Question is still to broad 'cause I could just give you a list of things to do to your car but it may not be suited for the type of driving you'll be doing.
lets say both coz there's alot of RSX around here in mah hood keep on reving on my integ.....they thought
it has power coz of the K&N filter mah cousin put....i just wanna get it over and done with..and what should i do with the body should i just lower or put a body kit...and what kind...

Baldy201

ok so you want power for the street? I would say to keep it simple and do some cams, intake, exhaust, Header, highflow cat. that will get you past those RSX's with no mods

mastahjay613

Baldy201 said:
ok so you want power for the street? I would say to keep it simple and do some cams, intake, exhaust, Header, highflow cat. that will get you past those RSX's with no mods
do you know how to install a vtec head to an ls motor

DownShift96GSR

First off, start with basics. I/H/E, cat, pulleys. And about them RSXs, you should be able to beat the base models. I have a GSR and I can beat Type S's. Don't be scared to race a base!

Second, do you want all motor, turbo, supercharger? Do you plan to use nitrous? Get an idea about want you want to do with your engine. Brainstorm, do your homework.