i need new tires

rnhib25

ricer all day
I'm just looking for tires, Name some good name brand tires that i should get. I was thinking about Toyo Extensa? but I don't really know anymore. Help me decide which tires I should buy. I want Thick tires on my integra lol. and I have LS meshies .

jznsn2u

What are your intentions for the tires? Daily driver, semi track, spirited driving? All seasons or performance tires?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Do you want all-seasons or summer tires? And where are you located? I can hook you up if you're in SoCal.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Do you want all-seasons or summer tires? And where are you located? I can hook you up if you're inSoCal.
near South Bend Indiana :) I work at Discount Tire

I just bought some 205-55-15 BFG G Force Sports and love them so far, they are quiet but not for snow, if it snows in your area. No run and my car is lowered, i would stay away from GoodYears IMO Toyo's are usually pretty good, Hankook, Falken too. Just depends on what your using the tires like said before. Mine are only for summer.

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
I live in Pennsylvania. so i need all seasons tires. I'm still shopping around and see what I can get best quality for the best price.

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
I just picked up 4 falken 912 I got it for a fair price. 4 brand new tires with installation and balance for 401.29. OHH YEAH!!

nabwong

I just picked up 4 falken 912 I got it for a fair price. 4 brand new tires with installation and balance for 401.29. OHH YEAH!!
Where did you get them installed? I was thinking about the falkens but I heard their wear is ridiculous. I think I'm going with Continental DWS.

goofygamer

near South Bend Indiana :) I work at Discount Tire

I just bought some 205-55-15 BFG G Force Sports and love them so far, they are quiet but not for snow, if it snows in your area. No run and my car is lowered, i would stay away from GoodYears IMO Toyo's are usually pretty good, Hankook, Falken too. Just depends on what your using the tires like said before. Mine are only for summer.
Those are the ones I currently have on my car, but the factory spec size. They do grip very well, but after a while, road noise on freeway gets a little loud. Still great summer tires though!

BeatBox

Real Good!
Those are the ones I currently have on my car, but the factory spec size. They do grip very well, but after a while, road noise on freeway gets a little loud. Still great summer tires though!
they do grip! ill just send them back and get new ones for dirt cheap again, i also get a check for having BFG's and working at discount tire, its 20% of what i payed for them! not too worried about road noise...

goofygamer

Your a lucky fool!! I'm jealous haha.

OP, can you let me know how the falken 912's are after youve ridden on them for a while? Thanks