I need Opinions!!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yes ebay, it is'nt as bad as people make it seem. Well, it is... If you don't know how to search and don't know what you are looking at.
But idk about an ebay lip. I've heard aboout them having fitment issues right out of the box.
Truth.

And they do have issues sometimes, but nothing some sun and a hairdryer/heat gun can't fix :thumbs up

dlo253

Truth.

And they do have issues sometimes, but nothing some sun and a hairdryer/heat gun can't fix :thumbs up
Yeah, that's for sure. Sometimes for some reason, that is too much 'work' for some people haha.

dlo253

Drop asap.. Then lip, possibly full lip kit? if it was mine id get rid of the yellow on the headlights lol. Too much yellow up there for me.

SilverSophie

Def not feeling the rims. At all. Or the yellow high beams.

I had an ebay lip and it wasnt that bad at all. Actually fit well. Luck of the draw I'm afraid.

Get a lip. Delete the Chrome. Paint the rims bronze or black. Drop it on some springs. Rear window visor might look nice.

ATEGGY94

LOL that's weird cause today i was standing outside looking at it and i was debating on if i should take that chrome trim off or not. Now im probably gonna do it. I really wanna lower it but these streets are terrible man its gonna scrape like crazy.
no excuse i live in new york and streets are horrible I'm .5 off the ground

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Damn that's a lot. But yea you guys are right, that would look way better.
Gotta pay to play. Do it right the first time and you won't regret it :)

And crap roads are an excuse. Here in Colorado they use concrete, and thanks to our lovely extreme weather swings, said roads are literally destroyed. 17 massive potholes between my house and school a mile and a half away, and the slabs are all uneven so you hit a bump every 10 feet :p

dlo253

no excuse i live in new york and streets are horrible I'm .5 off the ground
You are .5 off the ground? That doesn't tell us s***. Half an Inch? Half a mm? Half a foot? Half a yard?......... so which is it lol.

But Yes. Shit roads are an excuse. Not gonna destroy my oil pan, header, and mudflaps to look clean. Already scrape too much as is in this damn city!

Last edited:

vtecteggy617

Honestly I would just remove the chrome trim, lower it a bit and get some polished wheels.. White doesn't flow well with that color IMO.. Front Lip/Rear Apron(s) optional but it could look good
Otherwise looks pretty good for a 4-door.
what he said lol