I need some help, 99 LS

gooth

I own a 99 LS , automatic, and would like to add some things to it to give it some pick up.
I dont have a whole lot of money, but would like to do something.
Does anyone know where I can find some decent priced parts to order?

Baldy201

Get a Intake. that is cheap and easy to install. Any ol' intake will do there really is no diffrence in them.

DownShift96GSR

I back Courtney's suggestion. But other than that, get the intake from Autozone for like $60. If not, check ebay for all your stuff.

SxySlammedTeggy

DownShift96GSR said:
I back Courtney's suggestion. But other than that, get the intake from Autozone for like $60. If not, check ebay for all your stuff.

werdakiss...but ew dont go cheap no no no

SlyDC2

uhh.. autozone? ew. what are you even DOING on here if you go to autozone.. ew.. ANYWAY sell it and get a 5 spd and then we can talk.

SxySlammedTeggy

SlyDC2 said:
uhh.. autozone? ew. what are you even DOING on here if you go to autozone.. ew.. ANYWAY sell it and get a 5 spd and then we can talk.

:wstupid: hahaha or swap it... :)

B16aTeggy

even tho autozone does suck... there intakes are only 20sumthing with out the filter.. i had one these intakes works, great my friend has it on his gsr it works good...

intakes dont fo much unless u have a header so do the first 3 i/e/h

lol its kinda hard to make a import fast with no money..

dont do a auto to manual just sell it and get a 5 spd

DownShift96GSR

The guy said he wanted something inexpensive................I don't go cheap cuz I know price means quality........I got AEM.........

Baldy201

For most things that is true. A intake is a Intake. It is like saying that this metal tube is better than this metal tube.

DownShift96GSR

True that about the intakes. But what about exhausts? Is it just like saying this metal piple is better than this metal pipe?

SlyDC2

uhhhh.... lol... crush vs mandrel bent pipes, diameter, which type of metal, is it coated, on and on... its not just one pipe being better... get what you'll need later like 3" for turbo... 60mm for daily... la la la ima shut up now. :roll:

wildest5

i went aem i like what i got out of it, the only things i buy from autozone is brake pads for now serpentine belts and other oem parts that don't come high performance, what ever you do, don't go cheap because you'll regret putting the money into it later, trust me some of my friends are doing it and i laugh at them every time they put something "high performance" in their car

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Want Extra Ponies?
Not Enough Cash?
There Answer???.....

(STICKERS)
2" Sticker = 5-10 HP
5" Sicker = 11-17 HP
10" Sticker = 20+ HP

get bout 20, 5" Stickers and your set

lol, jk go aem, $150-180 for a AEM CAI, or u can go to autozone and buy the NOS Fuel Booster or other brands they got a shitload, of fuel mix products. I dunno if they work or do any harm, i just notice them, neva really paid any attendtion to them.

(only things i buy from autozone is are care products cleaners,wax, ect...)