I need some serious advice

Would i be stupid?

• Total voters

99TegLs

Its not stock lol me and my dad are building it and since its my car i am conpletely in control of the looks but he is helping me out with the performance side considering he owns two performance/body shops and this is my second car and i wanted something i could make faster than most cars on the road but not get crazy fast to where i would kill myself and to me an integra seemed like a good choice
You seem young. Let me give you some good advice. Learn your car BEFORE you change it. Appreciate each part you put on and feel for the differences it makes.

Before you even do this, look through some of Club Integra's build threads. Almost everybody here uses quality parts and knows these cars back to front, and vice versa.

After you learn what good taste is, and what path you would then like to take, start working on your car. Don't rush it.

my :2cents

94RS

No fucks given.
Sparco seats because that's what Brian had in the Eclipse..... Stop asking dumb questions Pina

Sledneck

So like the guys said are you tracking? If not then yeah pretty pointless. Unwanted attention. Why sparco seats? Why not Bride or Recaro?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I was considering getting bride euro II but my friend has them in his 300zx and he got pissed off when i was ordering them

pinatigerdc4

Sparco seats because that's what Brian had in the Eclipse..... Stop asking dumb questions Pina
Lmao. He needs nos..... He needs nos. And by tonight

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sledneck

Lol the ricer comments arent necessarily appreciated . Im just asking a simple question and you have to go and make faf references ? Foreal? And no im not going to walmart with it it isnt going to be a daily driver its mine and my dads project car

94RS

No fucks given.
Grow a pair dude... You ask about a complete ricer interior circa 2000-2001, you get ricer comments.

Sledneck

You seem young. Let me give you some good advice. Learn your car BEFORE you change it. Appreciate each part you put on and feel for the differences it makes.

Before you even do this, look through some of Club Integra's build threads. Almost everybody here uses quality parts and knows these cars back to front, and vice versa.

After you learn what good taste is, and what path you would then like to take, start working on your car. Don't rush it.

my :2cents
Im 19 and we just purchased this car last week . Im not a ricer like all these assholes are implying the car wont have bullshit stickers everywhere with crome lights . Im not trying to make a crazy flashy car at all it is actually going to look almost dully stock . We are just trying to build a fun car to mess around with on the track and have fun while building it. And hearing peoples criticism helps but not when all these people are making lame ass faf jokes thanks for actually giving good advice

94RS

No fucks given.
Awww... You're new to these here internets, aren't you? That's alright, just head down to CVS and get yourself some Prep H, you'll be alright.

R13

The other asshole
And no you are wrong i have heard many people saying that harnesses are dangerous on the road but in fact they are much safer than most oem safety belts if installed properly
Actually yeah they are, If you're in a roll over or a crash that results in a fire you can very easily get stuck.

If you're going to run one you need all three or none of them, Bucket seat + rollbar + harness, Never 1 or 2, In a roll over the harness could restrict your movement and without a rollbar could easily snap your neck and in the event of a fire you may panic and not be able to get the harness undone in time, On the track there's emergency crews on standby but on the street you're just gonna burn.

If you get injured in a crash and are unable to move emergency crews also may not be able to get the harness off of you safely which could easily result in being paralyzed.

If you want a harness and bucket seat that's fine but please for your and others safety go all the way and put a proper rollbar in as they are designed to work together.

Sent from my toaster

LightVibes

The way I see it, unless you're running something ridiculous, like super built running under 13's on the track...focus more on the performance of your car.. Looks are looks, Aesthetic vs. performance, fashion over function.. Don't get all crazy and spend a ton on flashy interior stuff if you're A. not doing it correctly (minus the rollbar) and B. not necessarily going to need it until your build is more performance oriented.. just my 2cents though.. And don't take yourself so serious man, srsly. Laugh and what not, you're the one who put a poll on this with the halfway retarded option.. laugh dude, laugh..