ICM input signal

PabloDC4

This cars been giving me a run around...94 RS, b18b1, chipped p28 ecu
Okay the previous owner installed an alarm and the main harness under the dash was effed, I bought it as a shell and put EVERYTHING from my 4dr LS into this one, I bought a new main harness for a 94 auto rs everything was plug and play with the exception of a few plugs for the tcm etc...motor cranks but no fire, first I found a weak orange spark..replaced entire dizzy not just icm or coil, and got a stronger spark with blue in it. Still no fire, pulled my rail off and had my brother crank it, no injector spray. Tested with noid light and all 4 injectors are getting pulse. If I turn the ignition my fuel pump primes and cel goes out I have 45 pounds at the rail (I have a gauge to read it) im stumped at this point. From my understanding I know the injectors get their pulse from the dizzy, so back to the ecu I checked points B2 and A26 for resistance I have 7ohms not sure if thatd affect but then I go to check point A21 for the icm input signal its reading 5.6 volts, bad ecu? I put a pr4 in it and same thing....somebody please help!!