ideas on 89 teg

The Panch

The Homie
craigslist is just a search engine for items.

Its all informationg based. you dont hafta enter anything else other then what your searching

CJ € racer

o ok i see that u would have to go get it.. see i never knew that:???:

CJ € racer

ok today i did something i thut i would never do. i took out the fog lights and i cut like all in the center of the bumper if u know wat i mean but pics would come soon mabe tomorow ill take them so that u would know wat i mean:headbang::) lol

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
thank you coy.hey u think theres anything els i can do to it cause im short on ideas.lol
he was being sarcastic, the genearl term for your car would be ricer (no offense)

BAD:
Hood
Steering whee (is that a trucker knob on ther wheel?)
Hood
random tach
Neons....really?
and the hood

turbteg-gsr

i was goin to say that as well if u want a show car make sure u beef up engine up more ge a diff paint job. put a CF hood on it not hood scoops... but thats only my opinion take out the tach or move it to the left side and tuck ur wires in... but thats what i would do

CJ € racer

he was being sarcastic, the genearl term for your car would be ricer (no offense)

BAD:
Hood
Steering whee (is that a trucker knob on ther wheel?)
Hood
random tach
Neons....really?
and the hood
o ok :???: it dosent mater to me now cause im changing alot of things lately :) and not leting it look like a ricer

CJ € racer

did any of u guys seen my new pics of wat it looks now:shock: i dont see y all of u guys say about the scoops if i took them off a long time ago lmao.:lol: