Identify this wing?

BoostGravy

I am looking to identify the wing on my new(to me lol) 1995 GSR. Id like to figure out how hard it will be to uninstall and to know what I have.(I plan on de-riceing it)
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
its the wing west 3 piece.

remove the plastic panels on the sides in the trunk. as for the hatch, tere should be nuts right on the ends.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

j13

Keep It Clean
remove wing, OEM tail lights, and 15" wheels should be good. welcome to the forum

BoostGravy

its the wing west 3 piece.

remove the plastic panels on the sides in the trunk. as for the hatch, tere should be nuts right on the ends.

Sweet thanks! Oh and will there be holes in the side of the trunk after?

remove wing, OEM tail lights, and 15" wheels should be good. welcome to the forum
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, she comes with the oem blades :). Also thanks!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Sweet thanks! Oh and will there be holes in the side of the trunk after?
yup.

you could buy plastic plugs at home depot for a few dollars. just be sure to seal with with some RTV as well so water wont leak. hopefully the holes are the same as an OEM or ITR spoiler so you could switch over to that. but there will still be holes on the body itself (the two pieces of the spoiler on the sides)

BoostGravy

yup.

you could buy plastic plugs at home depot for a few dollars. just be sure to seal with with some RTV as well so water wont leak. hopefully the holes are the same as an OEM or ITR spoiler so you could switch over to that. but there will still be holes on the body itself (the two pieces of the spoiler on the sides)
Yeah im planning on going ITR eventually, thanks! Anyone got pics of ways to cover the holes on the sides?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
plugs from home depot

originally black. just painted.