If you had to go Domestic!

Vanessa

is here for decoration.

or the white 35th ann with blue wheels :)

It will be mine... oh yes, it will be mine.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
My domestic.......not a doubt in my mind
1986 Ford RS200 Evolution
Cosworth built 2137cc 4 cylinder
Mid-engine/AWD
580 bhp @ 8000 rpm
400 ft lbs @ 5500 rpm
9000 rpm redline
3 LSD's
All in just over 2500lbs

That doesnt count! lol. It was only a european sales car. But the best part of that car. Its 0-60mph time, Held the record for a LONG time. It did 0-60 in 3.07 seconds :shock: by-by bikes!

speedin

The Transporter
But for my REAL domestic car (RS200 Evo doesnt count dc2 :lol: ). Id pick the Ford GT40. The ZO6 is a better car, But the GT40 is just damn RARE! The vette is too common already. Not to mention nothings like a TT GT40 8)

DarkDB1

1972 Chevelle SS clone... with a 454... Painted black with red stripes, 18" torque thrust wheels... mmmmm...

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Mine would have to be a 2003-04 SVT Cobra equipped with a Kenne Bell Supercharger...

Last edited:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im sick and tired of seeing everyone post these sick ass cars, like their fuckin integras are holding them back.

If i had to go domestic it would be an older cobra ... like a 94 .... pretty sure i might be able to afford one of those. Or a pickup truck.

GSratedR

Rated R

hella good. nobody messes with the best. And because the best is good old american muscle(or reprocessed farm animal body parts and other things found on the meat plant floor) you will get stompped! :lol: but for real Z06 all the way.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
fuck a domestic. i'd take the footmobile. honda/acura ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (<<i usually wouldn't say ftw)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
But for my REAL domestic car (RS200 Evo doesnt count dc2 :lol: ). Id pick the Ford GT40. The ZO6 is a better car, But the GT40 is just damn RARE! The vette is too common already. Not to mention nothings like a TT GT40 8)
Nobody specified rareness as a stipulation of the thread :D . The RS200 Evo will dominate any american car....BAR NONE! :D It's not like I cheated. Its just that most people don't even know this car exists and its one of the baddest cars ever built. I WANT ONE!