im selling this piece of shit

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
no i could of got them today but i got so fukin pissed i said fuk it......but i can get some......

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
man im having problems with my car also. i take care of it as much as possible, but for some reason it's not coming out right. i've made a list of what to do for the car.... its just way too much for me to handle. i've put myself in debt for my GSR, but it's starting to take its toll. i want to save up again and hopefully get a low mileage car or even a BRAND NEW one. still debating when i should SELL also. :???:

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i am gonna agree with u on this 100% why? because i have no money due to the fukin fact i spent it all on my car to get it running good....and like u said after a while it just gets played out...
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
man im having problems with my car also. i take care of it as much as possible, but for some reason it's not coming out right. i've made a list of what to do for the car.... its just way too much for me to handle. i've put myself in debt for my GSR, but it's starting to take its toll. i want to save up again and hopefully get a low mileage car or even a BRAND NEW one. still debating when i should SELL also. :???:

DarkDB1

I guess you never got attached to the teg?.

I wouldnt sell mine for anything (i attempted but couldnt do it)... It has loads of problems.

Headlights suck, It makes a loud thud sound on the rear right suspension (somethings broken), Interior leak, oil leaking problem, squeeky shifter, Slow passenger side from window, 2 blown speakers, my alarm is completely broken at the moment (taking it back to the shop today)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
love the teg. my first car, but if a miracle doesnt happen..... i have to sell it. if im lucky ill try to pick up a new GSR or a Type R. :D that will solve the problem. still havent been beaten by any of my friends yet. :twisted: im suppose to go watch my friend race an LS/Vtec with his MK4. he's gonna get slaughtered.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
you know what sucks!? I just got Falken Azenis ZE512 as a gift but it was the wrong size. ruined my whole week. :cry: have to wait another week for the right size to come in. i cant stand driving in all this snow. i lost power in my corner lights, but atleast the turn signals work.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
i lost power in my corner lights, but atleast the turn signals work.
do your int lights and shit still work? Cause if they dont you mighta blown the instrument fuse.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i probably lost it during the blizzard. because i have nothing protecting the lights because the wall on the between the tires and engine area ripped off.