Import Alliance 2010

GSRtuner

Import Alliance will be July 17,2010 at the Nashville Speedway. This is a great show last year and my first time and ready to go back this year. This will be their 5th year and im sure there will be some great cars and racing for the two day event. To find out more go to www.ImportAlliance.org

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i went to the atlanta import alliance meet, it was a pretty sick show. cant wait to go this year

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
nashville is like 10 times bigger i think... this past summer was the first time they ever had one in the ATL

DragonBallZ

Sweet show like always and everyone should come and make it even bigger but dang it sucks for the folks who parked outside and still have to pay a full admission fee.

I took the nsx last yr, might take the db7 this yr. See u guys there!

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
can't wait. this will be my 4th time going hehe. gets better every year!

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
Sweet show like always and everyone should come and make it even bigger but dang it sucks for the folks who parked outside and still have to pay a full admission fee.

I took the nsx last yr, might take the db7 this yr. See u guys there!
yeah it was too many people there last year haha. i had to park outside with the people i came with. but we didnt pay the full admission we only paid 5 bucks haha for the 2 day passes.

DragonBallZ

yeah it was too many people there last year haha. i had to park outside with the people i came with. but we didnt pay the full admission we only paid 5 bucks haha for the 2 day passes.

Dude! didn't know u were on here. How's the teg coming along? I just picked up a DB7. We need to get all the tegs together..Haha

Oh BTW this is Dom:)

GSRtuner

There were some nice cars at the meet at the fall show and lookin forward to this year. Me and my wife hanged out with Chris Rado with the Scion tC all weekend and the red NSX with the kit and a civic that was at the show are in this months Super Street.

DragonBallZ

There were some nice cars at the meet at the fall show and lookin forward to this year. Me and my wife hanged out with Chris Rado with the Scion tC all weekend and the red NSX with the kit and a civic that was at the show are in this months Super Street.

Yup, Zac's Nsx came along way, That thing is hot. Import Alliance is the place to be if u want your car to get notice.

my lil brother red evo made a small section in the book. Lol