injen intake

gunnersmatevls

hey ya'll, this is my first post and i am thrilled to find a forum just about integras, i own a 2000 acura integra ls and i love the car. This post is really about my intake. I have a Injen shorty intake with a Blitz mesh steel filter, and i love it. I highly recomend this intake to anyone who is looking for a simple bolt on that will make ur car run faster and sound better. i have nothing but good things to say about this intake and I highly recomend it. If anyone else has a similar intake please post and let me know ur feelings about said intake.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Well the Injen CAI & The AEM V2 CAI were in my head for couple days didnt kno which one i should go with, but i ended up with the AEM V2, i'm a long time fan of AEM's work and decided to stick wit them. But the Injen's Intakes are really good aswell heard good things bout em. Reason i didnt go with Injen was cuz they get hot, and when they do power is lost, all intakes get hot i kno that but the V2 performs a lil bit better in hot conditions than the Injen

gunnersmatevls

yeah that is true. But the injen is a little cheaper, and performs almost as well. I got mine for 180. WELL worth the money.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i dunno how my V2 will sound, hope it wont be like the old version AEM CAI; wanna see all this hype about the V2 hope i get my money's worth, i'll post all bout it on friday when i get it installed

MoJoJoJo

Banned
:D :D :D :D I am very pleased with my choice, i think the V2 is worth the money sounds great, looks crazy, its hella fat!, lol the guys at my local tuner shop were all checking out how fat my v2 looked and it cleaned up alot of space in my engine bay. 1-10 i give my v2 a 10, i'm very happy wit my v2; still a big fan of AEM's work and products

Last edited: