Inlinefour.com

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I've done business with inlinefour.com a bunch of times. The first time I order OEM Honda Oil Filters and I was very happy with their business. I've just ordered shocks and springs from them.

They are excellent in customer service, products, and shipping. They are one of the view .com's I trust and order from.

I love Inlinefour.com!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hmm...since you gave them such a good response, i think i will prolly order from them aswell. i've been looking for sites where i can get good parts and customer service. thnx for the info. =)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I just want to say that I made a couple calls to Inline Four the past couple days trying to get a tracking number. These guys are the best. They try their hardest and go out of there way to help the customer. I strongly recomend Inline Four.

I love those guys!

CHILD

all day all JDM
I can vouch for inlinefour as well. I've bought, resevoir covers, apex'i N1 catback, and tanabe lowering springs with no problems.
I even started an order and needed to cancel it at the last minute, and we got it resolved quickly with no probs :thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
InlineFour just started carrying a lot more Mugen and Buddy Club parts. Just letting you guys know...if you didn't.