Integra LS 01 super sonic blue :)

nizzbomb69

Acura Integra Ls Coupe 2001. manual, 152k miles

Why i'm thinking about getting rid of it: first off it has 152k miles. the previous owner RARELY EVER changed the oil. The engine is caked with baked on oil. The car has difficulty getting into reverse sometimes, and first every once in a while, but progressively getting worse. It makes, crunchy, clinky grindy noise when I put it into reverse or neutral. for the first 5 minutes of starting up the car it makes this faint, low clicking noise when i accelerate. when i slow down, from about 40 mph and up, to 0, about 20 mph before i stop there is this low ribiting rocking noiise in the brakes. I think my rotors need replacing.
just wondering if it's worth modifying a few things or not.
i want to drop it 3" or so, tint the windows, new wheels (15s or 16s, haven't decided)
I'll post pics of the engine in a few hours

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
:welcome:
Are my eyes deceiving me? Your teg looks more like Voltage Blue Metallic. Regardless of what color it is, your teg is very clean looking. Do the required maintenance to fix her up. Get yourself an alarm...if you haven't already. Then you could mod all you want. Good luck!

Last edited:

dbryder

either way, the car looks pretty sexy with clear corners. post more pics like of the side and back

tokyo.drift

uwabaki?
that blue is smexy.. might be getting my teggy repainted that color :) it just sounds like the car needs a little TLC man. (time love and care). id just clean it up, it sounds like it has potential. if you have the time, and a little bit of cash, id say go for it man! the more you clean up your car, and the more time you spend doing so, the more you'll learn about it! i'd say keep it, and clean her up.

huffmase

Very clean teg! Hope you keep it. I just don't think it ssbp :p

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
Thats Voltage Blue. Personally I would keep the car because that color is pretty rare and looks to be in good condition exterior wise. I would drop in a newer motor and tranny before the mods. If funds are tight, I would atleast replace the transmission first, it sounds like it will go out sooner than later.

nizzbomb69

damn, i haven't been on in a while. I've run into a little back luck in the past 3 months. someone hit my car and left a huge dent on the passanger rear fender, hit a small deer head on which broke radiator(got a new one), and i let my friend drive and his dumbass backed into a pole(i will NEVER let anyone drive her again)

I haven't had the time to get and estimations on the body damage, but I will as soon as a get a day off work.
The transmission is getting worse... i'm def thinking about either rebuilding it or replacing it, whichever is cheaper.
I will then be getting a new motor....I'm wondering if I can get a gsr motor...
thanks for clearing up what color it is. Voltage blue sounds cool
she's now got 158k miles on it. this job is hell on her, but i'm getting a new job soon that doesn't involve driving too much. just to work and back.

i'll try posting pictures of the damage, and the motor as soon as I can. my phone is new so i'm still learning how to do shit on it. no idea how i'm going to send pic to this site.

also, i'll get the back and other side of the car as well....sometime this week

dbryder

damn that blows. beat your friend for money. send the pics to your email, save them, upload them to photobucket, then copy and paste the URL on this website

Zander

Yeh bro it is voltage blue metallic, same color as my teg. Mine started off like that all completely stock with the amber corner lights. But yeh like they said keep it and give her the (TLC) she deserves and do the regular maintenance.

With a little love and doing and buy the right parts, she went from stock and exactly like yours

To this