integra ls vs f-150 v8

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
so yesterday i was driving home from school and a f-150 rolls up next to me. I look over and it say triton v-8. this is outside the city so let me describe the truck. it was lowered with big ass wheels, i mean there was serious BLING factor, windows tinted out. So he revs his engine and i rev back. i figure WTF never raced a f-150. Light turns green off the line for about 1/2 a car length he takes me. As i chirp 2nd im next to his front wheel and as i chirp 3rd i just start to walk from him. as i pass him i wave and beep my horn. i see in my mirror he gives me the finger. All i can do is laugh. that was fun. guess he never raced a honda.

01cleatus

I had raced a Boss 5.4 with the cool lookin mach 1 hood on it. It was nice, bling bling rims too. It was orange and black. But it was a couple of guys who just bought he car and still ahd the stickers on it. Well they wanted to race too. I kinda did too. Kinda for the same reason. Plus I knew I would win and I needed the ego boost ya know. Well I raced him and beat him pretty well. We get to the next light and he's like on his phone and was like. Hey you wanna race for some money. And I was like what you're truck. He said now I got a Cobra at home. I said no I'm good. I said its basically stock but a few bolt ons and I don't fell like losin money. Well the next light turned green and we kept close like car to car. We stop at the next light and curiousity gets the best of me and I wanna know what kind of race he's talkin about...So I ask him what kind of race. Just like that. Well that surprised him and he says.....Ummmm I was just palyin man I aint got no Cobra. I started to laugh at him cause I caught him lyin and when the light turned green I just left. I DON'T KNOW WHY GUYS IN TRUCKS WANNA RACE LITTLE CARS LIKE OURS. Now if it was a F-150 LIGHTNING or a Dodge Ram SRT-10 or something to that extent then I can see them showin off and racing. But A truck like that is only good for pullin a boat in my opinion.

Last edited:

01cleatus

Also most people with trucks or SUV's are the worst drivers ever and it astounds me that they get a bigger vehicle which is harder to manuever and usually cause the most accidents. All they are worried about is if and when they get into an accident theya are safe and don't car about the other vehicle as much.Sorry I had to vent.

Last edited:

01cleatus

Oh yeah I am sorry bro, I didn't mean to like jack your thread. My bad. But nice kill though. Trucks suck a$$.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Very nice kill. Is your car stock by the way? how much bhp does the truck have stock?

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i got more stuff done now.
port and polished head
ported im and 74/69 mm taper tb
block guard

up next in 3 months
jackson supercharger 7.5lbs of boost
cam gears
msd ingnition
jackson fuel pump

Horsepower for the f-150 300hp@5000