Integra RS & Integra LS, what's the difference?

00integrals

LStegg said:
RS and the I.T.R only have the no sunroof thing in common.
Ummm . . . actually the ITR shell is the same thing as the RS shell. Honda did a lil extra welding here and there for the ITR's, but they are the same.

Also, the RS is missing a lot of the sound damping (tar) that all other Integra's have (minus the ITR . . . see above note about RS and ITR). The RS Integra is like having a CX Civic . . . bottom of the bucket to most people, but worth buying and swapping a motor into.

RS/VTEC is the EXACT same as LS/VTEC . . . the term LS/VTEC was started because the guy who did it originally had an LS car . . .

Hope this clears up any confusion you guys seem to have.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i think the rs does have power windows ... just no locks but when you get an alarm you just gotta have em put in actuators for the keyless and youre good.

MidniteFreedom

Melt said:
i think the rs does have power windows ... just no locks but when you get an alarm you just gotta have em put in actuators for the keyless and youre good.
haha yea my rs has no power locks =/ but at least have power windows! lol oh minus the abs too =/ and that cruise control as well but i dont need that! and rs stop producing at 98.

ltrain

ok im confused, i thought rear disk brakes was an option on the rs???? ls brakes same as rs?? besides the abs system

teg2nr7

Suzuka Integra
all 94+ integras have all 4 disk brakes. and yes the RS does not have power locks or cruise control but it does have power windows. its basaically the lightest of the integras but also has the least options.

00integrals

LiEkjAi said:
isn't da RS da lowest model?
Yes, the RS is the lowest model.

They model rankings go like this:
RS
GS
LS
SE (Only because Honda/Acura added different rim options . . . it's still an LS, down to the weight and everything)
GS-R
Type R