iPad? Your Thoughts and Opinions

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
I dont really know too much about the ipad but from everything that i have heard its really stupid... discuss. maybe you can change my mind.

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Actually from what i read/heard/seen about it it works really nicely. Its almost a laptop, and very handy.

Only reason why Steve Jobs came out with it is so he can test out the marketing value and feedback of what people think.

I personally think it WILL become one of the best technologies within time. And yes they are already working on the second generation.

Eventually this technology will replace older technologies. One thing that most likely will happen is that it will be used in hospitals and such (The White House has declared they are iPad ready.

Well that's my :twocents:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Some restaurants have been using tablet PCs to take orders. No more pens and writing pads. Pretty crazy.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i know my doctor uses a laptop when hes writing down the notes and stuff when i talk to him. but its a regular laptop that just has a flip around screen and a touch screen. i dunno... i mean it doesnt have a USB or a CD/DVD ROM which makes a lot of it pretty useless from what i seems. i know the purpose isnt to replace a laptop... but if i can buy a small laptop/netbook or the ipad why would i not get the laptop/netbook which does more stuff...

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Well i dont see what use a cd or dvd drive would do, but i do agree with you on the usb port. Who knows maybe the sec gen will have one?

OlegWasHere

iPad is an iTouch maximized with a big screen
its nothing too amazing.

and when you refer to a laptop that flips around
thats a tablet pc. :D

94dc4

My name matches again lol
There will be Android OS tablets that will run circles around this panty liner for less money.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
just put an iphone under a magnifying glass and BAM!! ipad...

its weak... just get an iphone

ipad is an iphone for older people with bad eyesight

OlegWasHere

just put an iphone under a magnifying glass and BAM!! ipad...

its weak... just get an iphone

ipad is an iphone for older people with bad eyesight
said the same thing to my friends mom who got her parents one of those giant calculators in nyc lol