is anyone selling their 94+ ls or know anyone?:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
I sold my accord a few weeks ago because it had a few problems i didnt want to fix and i have been thinking about getting rid of it for sometime now because i got real tired of mobbin an automatic.

I have been looking on craigslist and a few other places and cant find anything i like so i figured maybe you guys know someone trying to get rid of theres.

First off i want to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of 4k. Will consider spending up to 5k if car is immaculate and all maint is perfect etc, and will use blue book and other factors (such as mods) to determine my offering price.

a 94+ integra COUPE
must be 5 SPEED MANUAL
GS or LS only. NO GSR, and RS i MIGHT consider.
preferably less than 160k miles, although high chassis miles and low miles on motor is ok.
no leather interior
NO JDM FRONT ENDS. 98+ conversions ok.
Cannot be GREEN or any variation of the color green. Other colors ok, i REALLY want silver or white.
car must have current tags, current smog cert, and official title (pink slip) and there must be no lienholder on car.

Let me know if you guys know anyone selling anything cool like that. meltt@sbcglobal.net 707-287-6357

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Melt said:
I sold my accord a few weeks ago because it had a few problems i didnt want to fix and i have been thinking about getting rid of it for sometime now because i got real tired of mobbin an automatic.

I have been looking on craigslist and a few other places and cant find anything i like so i figured maybe you guys know someone trying to get rid of theres.

First off i want to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of 4k. Will consider spending up to 5k if car is immaculate and all maint is perfect etc, and will use blue book and other factors (such as mods) to determine my offering price.

a 94+ integra COUPE
must be 5 SPEED MANUAL
GS or LS only. NO GSR, and RS i MIGHT consider.
preferably less than 160k miles, although high chassis miles and low miles on motor is ok.
no leather interior
NO JDM FRONT ENDS. 98+ conversions ok.
Cannot be GREEN or any variation of the color green. Other colors ok, i REALLY want silver or white.
car must have current tags, current smog cert, and official title (pink slip) and there must be no lienholder on car.

Let me know if you guys know anyone selling anything cool like that. meltt@sbcglobal.net 707-287-6357

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THOSE REQUIREMENTS ...LOL

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i dont think my requirements are too much to ask ... especially the ones concerning legal stuff like title and smog

anyways, yes i have been checking autotrader ... ill try autoweb though.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
im with my boy djnas on this one way too many requirements bro, if you find a good GREEN integra ls with good maitenenance and one owner and 70,000 miles you'll ditch that for a silversecond or third owner teg? does'nt make sense to me.

2"teg

Recycler

I have seen some in recycler.com. Some with type r motors in them and others with low miles. you should check it out, i pretty sure you can find a good deal