is it possible to take a 00-01 intergra

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
xboost said:
Guys i'm sorry if you don't like me no more but this was my pass, and I know I was supit and young, forgive me please, I took my wisdom of cars and used it wrong, now I'm a lot more grown up and just love the sport of racing and the curture of imports,
You used to steal cars? Dii you do time for it?

xboost

You Can't Hide From Your Pass

TegSox said:
You used to steal cars? Dii you do time for it?
Yea I did. thats where I get my nickname from "boost" not because of any turbo stuff because I used to boost cars. and thats why now I go by "Xboost" and I did do a little time for it and ended up walking with 2years of paper. I did a lot of F up shit, I bang, sold bags, boosted, and I was actally getting out of it all, because I met my girl and life was changing for the better, and I stop everything but the boosting and I was tieing up some loss ends, and I was finishing a vin job for my guy, well to make a long story short two guys in our crew got busted and ratted and they got off and move and the cop watched me for about three weeks and than busted me and my #1 guy, after we got out we went str8, well lest I did, and everyone else they was below us when down, I grown up a lot, and did a lot of thinking, and am happy to say I'm a different person now,,,so if you guys have question about how to protect your rides talk to me,

xboost

xboost said:
Yea I did. thats where I get my nickname from "boost" not because of any turbo stuff because I used to boost cars. and thats why now I go by "Xboost" and I did do a little time for it and ended up walking with 2years of paper. I did a lot of F up shit, I bang, sold bags, boosted, and I was actally getting out of it all, because I met my girl and life was changing for the better, and I stop everything but the boosting and I was tieing up some loss ends, and I was finishing a vin job for my guy, well to make a long story short two guys in our crew got busted and ratted and they got off and move and the cop watched me for about three weeks and than busted me and my #1 guy, after we got out we went str8, well lest I did, and everyone else they was below us when down, I grown up a lot, and did a lot of thinking, and am happy to say I'm a different person now,,,so if you guys have question about how to protect your rides talk to me,
DOES any one have a problem with me being part of this club now????

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
and all this time, i thought your car had boost... :shock:
I don't have a problem with you being here myself. I think since you have done jail time, you have paid your debt to society, and I really hope you have changed and have become a productive member of society. Heck, your a great resource for us to have to ask about protecting our cars.
I actually read a question just recently about stealing a car with a transponder key, they asked if it's even possible. I thought that a theif might just copy the cars VIN, go to the dealership with it and ask for a key to be made... but doesn't the dealership need all the keys for that car, to copy them all at the same time so the code matches all three? I know that's how they work for Chryslers and Fords, but what about Honda? How do they steal transponder-equipped Integras? besides just putting it on a flatbed....

btw...what's "walking with 2 years of paper" and a "vin job"?

Last edited:

xboost

1.Okay a vin job is when you switch the vin number on the car, The last one I did, my guy got hes crx stolen, and its funny b/c I'm the one that stole it but he wasn't my guy back then, so we when out stole a crx and took the vin numbers off of a cheap wreck crx and put the vins on the nice crx, now you understand?
2. "paper" means probation that what Its called on the street if you walk out the court room and your on probation you just walk out with a lot of papers and thats where it gets its name from.
3 As far as transponder keys I really don't mess with them, But for integra 98 and up even the 2000 gsr's that I've taken all you really have to do is change the ecu to a od1 and the harness, but I know accented recovery guys the tow truck guys, that used to pull up at night and never get out of the truck , back up, hock up, drive off, , and if you have someone that works in a dearship, getting keys are not that hard, we used to get masters keys all the time,back then i have master keys for old school hondas, toyota, some nissans,the master keys don't always work, to start the car maybe 4 out of 10 cars the keys would start them, but the master keys would omost always open the car door

and yes I've changed alot, I grow up and learned alot,

xboost

i don't know, I can't tell you that much, but it is true if a booster wants your ride, he's gonna get it,, I just hope no one has a problem with me being here,

DB8_228

xboost said:
i don't know, I can't tell you that much, but it is true if a booster wants your ride, he's gonna get it,, I just hope no one has a problem with me being here,
doode we got no prob with you being here...its the past...just leave it all behind. I've done things just like you before...i've seen friends leave and sometimes never see them again. Just as long as you or i leave it all behind...its straight.

Baldy201

Glad you are on our team Xboost. You can help us with some valuable info about protection our cars. You are cool in my book.

xboost

Thanks guys, thats means alot :thumbs up ,,,I just love motorsports and integras are my thing, I'm happy that Im here and not doing other things, I've change my life alot, went from selling and being high all the time to working construction, & real estate, and tring to build a teg for road racing,

I'm surprised that todd hasn't post something about this

Last edited:

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
yah dont worry about that shit xboost. I'm sure we've all had our past's. maybe not quite like yours but everyone is differant. just dont steal my shit hahaha. you know there is enough info in this thread that if there were an amateur among us he would have learned some very valuable shit about what to look for and what not to and how the job is done. so for all you beech-az out there who are thinking about jacking a car. leave it alone fella's cause some of us have shotty's just begging to nab one o' you punks. now go uot there and get a job and BUY your own car. and rant rant rant rave rave rave yadda yadda yadda blah.......

xboost

YEA KIDS don't be like me...you can do better, everything that I ever wanted i get a lot easier now that i'm workin for it.