Is it worth buying this 92' LS

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
Well do you think its worth buying a 1992 Acura Integra LS for $3800. It has an exhaust, intake, racing clutch, ligthened flywheel, chipped ecu, 17" HP Typhoon Rims, 14" stock rims with winter tires, 2 MTX 3000 subs, 4 brand new coilover springs not put on yet, a JVC headunit, plastic for a brand new interior design, new fuel pump, spark plugs and wires, break pads, cv joints, cv boots, distributor, distibutor cap and rotor, an extra set of doors for the car, power locks, windows and sliding moonroof. But it has 122,000 miles on it, the a/c and power steering have been removed for more
power, the abs light is always on, the passenger window control for the
drivers side is tricky to use at first, and the car needs rear hatch struts. Do you think its well worth buying it for $3800 or what? I really want to know because i need a car and want to know if its worth buying this Integra? Do they last long? Thanks hope to hear some good feed back thanks.

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
1991TeGgY Ls said:
dude thats a fucking deal but do the timing belt on that car if he didnt do it
Oh yeah sorry forgot one thing, he got a new timing belt done on it too lol i forgot all about that. So you think its a good deal then?

1991TeGgY Ls

and ur answer to hwo long do these cars last? the engines last fukin forever if u service it rite get that oil changed every 2k if not less my engine has 15000+ and it runs like its a day old

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
1991TeGgY Ls said:
yea i think thats a really good fukin deal
So you would buy it if you had the chance then? I just sold my 1994 Mazda Mx-3(having a little problems) today so i could get some more money, and im getting a loan for it, so practically right now hes selling it to me for $3125 thats all i can get out on the loan so...

1991TeGgY Ls

i mean i drove this kids car it was like a 93 ls or some shit with no power steering i mean it was a bit ruff but i dunno u can get used to it i mean when i got back in my car its much easier but u will get used to it shit everytime i hit a little bump in the road my radio shuts off !!!!! which is like every fucking minute! yea i gotta get a new radio fuking people gave me some piece of shit called a road gear wow that things ghetto

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
That sucks, i look at the car on saturday and im bringing it by my work and having some people look at it so i can see if ne thing major is wrong.

DA6streetsleepr

Damn cars are expensive out there. Around here that wouldn't sell for more than 3000 tops but thats probably cuz theres so many of them out here or something. But if thats the average price for that car out there then I would say go for it. Shop around first though. You can get a second gen GSR for that price or cheaper around here.