It's official - No more RSX

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You heard right, it's OFFICIALLY GONE for the 2007 Acura line up.

Even more anticipated than the NFL Draft, our spring roundup is here. And yes, the RSX is officially gone for 2007.

In a communique that just breezed across the Acura Interactive Network, Dick Colliver has officially announced "In our quest to provide you and our customers with the very best and most appropriate Acura models, we have decided to eliminate the RSX from the 2007 line-up, thus streamlining our product offering to better fit with Acura’s evolving and more upscale image." It's a shame we never got the chance to buy a DC5 Type R over here.

Source: Spring Cleaning: An Early Glimpse at MY 2007

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
those fuckin beezies are turning honda into toyota ... think about toyotas ... what good coupe do they sell now?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
after reading the whole article im a lil pissed, i dont like the new si WTH else do they have to offer

1329itr00

Type R
yea and it really sucks that there was never a dc5 R here ppl blow they shoulda came out with one for the last year or something as like a collectors

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Honda is trying to stay on top with new designs, I guess.

The TSX will eventually turn into a coupe so there is the replacement.

But who know's? I'm staying with Integras no matter what.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i dont like the tsx i wanted and rsx guess im just gonna get and evo or something and turn the integra to a project car

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I like the TSX. It's more of a luxury car than the RSX and Integra imo, and I can't see it turning into a coupe.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ya i dont see it becoming a coupe either...i mean its a nice car my friend has one just not my style i was really feeling the new rsx front but i guess if i get one its gonna be a used 05 or 06

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Honda is just trying to keep pleasing new customers with new designs.

I'm partial to the order body styling from Honda.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
wtf! now thats ghey...so is like honday goin to strickly like be the preformance oriented brand since they have the CTR comming out and the new SI and then acura's going to be liek STRICTLY luxury now?

1329itr00

Type R
maybe they are trying to do that who knows its kinda retarded tho cause every individual company should have some sort of sports car(and yes i know honda and acura are the same company jus incase anyone was gonna put that lol)