It's official - No more RSX

b18c_teg

Well that really sux, How about if they go back to the dc2 R model with a k20a motor I'll sure be all over it =). Well good thing my bro got his 06 rsx-s. They might just have something better guess we just gonna have to wait.

Killakorean

JDM IS THE WAY TO GO!!!
g3teg97 said:
You heard right, it's OFFICIALLY GONE for the 2007 Acura line up.

Even more anticipated than the NFL Draft, our spring roundup is here. And yes, the RSX is officially gone for 2007.

In a communique that just breezed across the Acura Interactive Network, Dick Colliver has officially announced "In our quest to provide you and our customers with the very best and most appropriate Acura models, we have decided to eliminate the RSX from the 2007 line-up, thus streamlining our product offering to better fit with Acura’s evolving and more upscale image." It's a shame we never got the chance to buy a DC5 Type R over here.

Source: Spring Cleaning: An Early Glimpse at MY 2007
DC-5 TYPE R'S ARE MAD CLEAN TOO.
MUGEN!!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah, i already heard this. no plans for a successor sucks balls though. they should continue the tradition.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
WTF is wrong with honda? they better just let their north american luxury division go out on their own then. and keep the INTEGRA alive. and i hope that was a joke about the s2k also. thats the last sporty car they've got once the integra is dead. this is fuggin ghey

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
I dono man this is depressing, how are we too afford the new generation of cars? It seems like they all have to hang with nissans release of the skyline gtr 400+hp and $60,00+ the s2000 successor will be 320 horse and not as much money as the nsx? wtf is that? Thats soo much money... and f*** the new SI? i dont like the way that looks. Theyre getting rid of the RSX and s2000 dude i dont know what my next car will be?
________
Iolite Portable Cordless Vaporizer Herb Chamber

Last edited: