Jailbait Thread (NSFW)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
lol this is a very how can i say it perverted thread but but hold on before u start bashing on me i also was like this and trust me i found girls like this in los angeles andd a few when i moved up to stockton in a town not to far from me called linden their all country folk and hot ass doughthers lol shit when i was 17 i was on aol meeting 25-30yr old women belive it or not they where not ugly just horny lol. then i started dating 14-16 when i was 17 but had to stop cuz i was weeks from turning 18 but i will tell u guys this everything changes when u become a parent and u start thinking of all the perverts out there checking out ur kids im a proud dad now and i look back at all the shit i used to do ohhhhh man id whoop some ones ass if they did or tried anything with my kids

morganpaige

when i was 15 i was dating a 22 year old... and my new guy is 5 years older than me.. ive always dated older guys :)

Willo

El Father
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
yeah pretty much its like your friend coming up to you and telling you he's digging your little sister. its not cool at all.
17-14 is only 3 years difference but yeah i get ur point

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
morganpaige said:
when i was 15 i was dating a 22 year old... and my new guy is 5 years older than me.. ive always dated older guys :)
thats cool...............not really:roll: