Jailbait Thread (NSFW)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
speedin said:
means he is an Arcade champion (aka lots of time to waste lol)
LOL damm did i miss a lot while i was oway lolwhat arcades and were do u play

i prefer arcade champion. and yes i have too much time to waste. i need therapy lol.

* well congrats dude theres notting wrong with gamming . so i hear we have a v.i.p. section were is it and what are the requirements

Willo

El Father
acurals209 said:
LOL damm did i miss a lot while i was oway lolwhat arcades and were do u play

i prefer arcade champion. and yes i have too much time to waste. i need therapy lol.

* well congrats dude theres notting wrong with gamming . so i hear we have a v.i.p. section were is it and what are the requirements
huh vip section?

speedin

The Transporter
The Arcade is the VIP section. As far as I know. Or mabye its the chat on the home page??

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
speedin said:
The Arcade is the VIP section. As far as I know. Or mabye its the chat on the home page??
damm so why aint i v.i.p matterial shit ive been here ever since c.i. decals were first introduced and ive been rocking them since they had white faces (lol)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
acurals209 said:
damm so why aint i v.i.p matterial shit ive been here ever since c.i. decals were first introduced and ive been rocking them since they had white faces (lol)
you are a VIP nucker. lol.you met the requirements of 6 month membership with 500 posts.