JDM b20 swap- guess this wire/sensor!

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
just wondering what this extra sensor/plug is. Im thinking its the ckf plug but not too sure. I know jdm motors dont have these and i would have to bypass it. Just want to make sure that this is the ckf sensor plug for sure. Also is there a write up on how to bypass that is legit, i hear some people still get a check engine code after the bypass.? Thanks! :)

ramatan

i wanna say thats wat it is but am not sure i would of to look at mind but i would worry about it just tape it up and leave it if your not having problems with it now your gonna be fine

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Alright thanks guys. I think its the ckf sensor. I have an obd2a ls engine harness and a 00 jdm b20b. If anybody can confirm this, I would really appreciate it. This is a fresh swap and i just got done with everything. I haven't started it yet becauze I wanna make sure everything is connected so if a problem arises, i can easily troubleshoot it.

whitepearlteggy

I have a 99 b20b and on my obd2 code reader it's saying something about the crank positioning sensor idk where it goes please help

cvcrcr99

Does the wire/plug reach all the way down to the crank area? If so, it is the ckf or w/e. I have a 98 Teg with a jdm b20. Having no problems with the bypass.