jdm conversion

honda4ever

When doing a JDM conversion will I have to get a JDM type r radiator support or will a gsr radiator support work? is there anything else I should be aware of?

R13

The other asshole
You will need the rad support, Best just to buy the conversions that they have chopped the front off that comes with the radiator and everything, You don't need the radiator but those cuts assure you that you get what you need.

Sent from my toaster

d@_b3st

the top portion of the rad support is what changes as the hood is different ant the latch mechanism is located outwards, you will need the headlights(with wiring plugs), hood, fenders, bumper and the rad support also time a good welder and patience to do the harness as your locating every single lighting element to just one unit as opposed to the usdm front.

r13 is right on point on what he stated its best to get it all at once, remember to take lots of pics to remember how everything goes if you dont like doing research

honda4ever

thanks

Thanks for the info, I know electrical and welding pretty damn good. this is my first integra build, just built a ap2 s2000. the jdm integra is my next project. I just cant decide on building the 2 door or 4 door. you don't see many 4 door jdm tyre r's

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks for the info, I know electrical and welding pretty damn good. this is my first integra build, just built a ap2 s2000. the jdm integra is my next project. I just cant decide on building the 2 door or 4 door. you don't see many 4 door jdm tyre r's
A 4 door type r replica would be nice ;)