jdm front conversion, what else do I need?

1/4milematt

ok so i just bought a jdm front for my dc4. it is an ITR front it comes with the fenders,radiator support, hood,and ITR headlights. what do i need to have done to have it on the car and have it done the right way

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Then just pull the old off and bolt that new stuff on.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Goto youtube, theres a few vids on there that show you how to do the conversion. You have to get your old core support off, and then put the new one on and tack weld it

Alvi84

Yeah, you need the JDM radiator support welded in, in place of your USDM radiator support.

ChrisTypeR408

I really suggest getting it done or with the help of a welder/someone that you know that has done it. If you mess up then youre fucked. Also, go look for the hood latch from an accord or a DA Integra. Also get the hood cable from the DA, a lot of people don't realize this until they put it together.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
basically cutting out replacing the usdm radiator support with the jdm one. if you have the t-support then you'll need to drill out the spot welds.

and yes it will require welding.

ChrisTypeR408

I'm not sure, I just looked at the early 90s models.. ACTUALLY I have a spare one and I can ship it to you if you pay for the shipping.

Thats if you haven't gotten one already..